MPP offers the Dietary/Fibro with Probiotic Series.
The Fibro Series is a group of fiber based nutritional supplements. FIBROTIC®, FIBROSEN® and FIBROSATE® represent a family of GI passage regulators of different potency tailored to your individual needs.
All of them are based on organic fiber and probiotics and reinforced with extract of Senna (FIBROSEN®) or docusate (FIBROSATE®). That diversified mode of action allows you also to use the product interchangeably preventing your colon from getting used to either one of the “reinforced” preparations.
Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG is on of the most well studied and understood probiotic strain. It is a naturally occurring, intestinal bacteria that produces many health benefits. It survives stomach acid and bile, adheres to human intestinal epithelial cells, and produces an antimicrobial substance making this probiotic strain an ideal probiotic for support of digestive and immune health.
CHIPUNTIA®, a dietary supplement/appetite modulator is a composition of 50% Chitosan** and 50% Opuntia extract (Prickly Pear Cactus), which aids weight management and fat absorption*.
Four variations for specific needs:
1) Daily support (Fiber + Probiotic), FIBROTIC®
2) Mild constipation* (Fiber + Probiotic + docusate), FIBROSATE®
3) Detox and cleansing* (Fiber + Pro Biotic + Senna extract), FIBROSEN®
4) Weight management* (Chitosan** + Opuntia extract), CHIPUNTIA®
• GMP manufactured
• Natural ingredients
• No Artificial flavoring
• Daily Fiber support
• Promote healthy passing of food in the GI tract*
• Relieve constipation*
• Restore bacterial flora in the intestines and colon*
• Appetite suppression and reduction of fats and sugars*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
** Chitosan is derived from shellfish and is not suitable for individuals with an allergy to shellfish.